What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Member of the Month - December 2023

Started by , Dec 12 2023 09:28 AM
9 Replies
Some of the longstanding and regular members may have noticed that Charles has been absent from the forums since September.  This is highly unusual as Charles has been an ever present member for many years. Because his absence was not preceded by any communication it is worrying, and more so as time passes by.  I have attempted to contact Charles on his two emails without reply and have no other means of making contacting with him.  I sincerely hope that Charles is fit and healthy and will return soon.  In the meantime I send my thoughts, prayers and thanks for the invaluable support and friendship Charles has given me and the IFSQN for almost 20 years. 

Charles is Member of the Month for December! 
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

We too hope that Charles is healthy, safe, and in good spirits.We look forward to valuable insights and sparking interesting discussions from him.

1 Like
Adding my thoughts that all is well with Charles and wishing him "Congratulations!" on Member of the Month!

Charles has always been one of the most knowledgeable members of this forum, with thorough and detailed responses. I join the guys with my hopes that Charles is doing well and we'll soon see him back. Congratulations, Charles!

Sending warm thoughts in Charles' direction 

Congratulations Charles and thanks for all the help you've given everyone! Seems like there isn't a single topic on IFSQN that you can't provide some insight on.

I really do hope he is well and will return! 

Here's to hoping that Charles is fit and well.

Sometimes it feels like the forums have lost a limb without his regular posts.

Don't think there has been a more valuable member of the forums, could easily be member of the month, year and decade.

Hoping for the best,

Tony

I too hope Charles is ok.  Probably the most technically sound person I "know".  His presence is missed.

Charles has been an ever present source of information and support since I joined this forum.  I sincerely hope all is well with him, too. 

Congrats!!!  Well deserved

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction November 2023 - Member of the Month