What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Nutrition Information Update on the Label

Started by , Dec 14 2023 09:49 PM
3 Replies
Hi,

I have a question about the NIP for the labels. I understand that a +/- 20% discrepancy can vary between the labels and the recent NIP test. My question is, if the difference is still more than 20% after retesting (mainly because of some recipe change), do I change the entire NIP on the labels with the recent NIP test result or only the one with more than 20% discrepancy? 

Your advice is much appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Calculating %DV for Nutrition Facts Table Nutrition Software Recommendations Nutrition Facts Calculation for Pickled Product Misprint on Nutrition Fact Table listed Iron as 2g instead of 2mg Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table
[Ad]

What is NIP?

What is NIP?

Nutrition Information Panel. 

Note: It is for Australia Products.

Your label should be accurate to the testing, period

So if only 1 component is routinely outside the 20%, then change just that one, but if you have others that are consistently out by more than 10%, I would be changing them as well

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Calculating %DV for Nutrition Facts Table Nutrition Software Recommendations Nutrition Facts Calculation for Pickled Product Misprint on Nutrition Fact Table listed Iron as 2g instead of 2mg Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case? Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States Meat product rounding rules for nutrition label Serving Size and Nutrition Labels Dietary Fiber Nutrition facts labeling