What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP and PRP in HACCP for iso22000

Started by , Dec 19 2023 08:43 AM
2 Replies

Hi all, 

I am responsible for iso22000 for a plant that makes peas and beans flour as a raw material, my question is does the GMP can be the same as the PRP in HACCP? as both are the same, from sanitation, pest control, cleaning...etc.

Thanks

Aseel

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Hi all, 

I am responsible for iso22000 for a plant that makes peas and beans flour as a raw material, my question is does the GMP can be the same as the PRP in HACCP? as both are the same, from sanitation, pest control, cleaning...etc.

Thanks

Aseel

I am also responsible for ISO 22000 in a chocolate factory. In my opinion, you should specify, monitor and confirm all PRPs according to ISO 22002-1. GMP itself is a PRP. Do you have the PRP monitoring and confirmation form?

When establishing PRP consider the following points:

construction, lay-out of buildings and associated utilities

lay-out of premises, including zoning, workspace and employee facilities

supplies of air, water, energy and other utilities

pest control, waste and sewage disposal and supporting services

the suitability of equipment and its accessibility for cleaning and maintenance

supplier approval and assurance processes (e.g. raw materials, ingredients, chemicals and packaging)

reception of incoming materials, storage, dispatch, transportation and handling of products

measures for the prevention of cross contamination

cleaning and disinfecting

personal hygiene

Similar Discussion Topics
Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?