What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Made in the US statement

Started by , Jan 04 2024 04:11 PM
2 Replies

trying to produce human grade pet treats, however customer wants to claim Made in the USA which is where we are struggling, due to ingredients not being from USA. Anyone else struggling with this?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How can one validate claims made on a product? Action to take after a dead bird made into our production process? Is it ok to use the internal audit from the previous year if no changes have been made? Do we need to change the issue date on documented information if no changes are made?
[Ad]

I think in order to make that claim, most of your ingredients need to be of US origin. You might be able to use 'Assembled in the US'.

No struggle at all. Either it is 100% sourced from the US or it's not.  Tell your customer sorry Charley, no can do.  I believe that's a song from Hall and Oats! 

Similar Discussion Topics
How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How can one validate claims made on a product? Action to take after a dead bird made into our production process? Is it ok to use the internal audit from the previous year if no changes have been made? Do we need to change the issue date on documented information if no changes are made? Labelling of Juice Sauces made with Juice and Flavors If two products made from the same plant are blended together can I group them as a single ingredient on the label? Is it possible to adopt ISO 22000 and have a manual made up of haccp documents, forms and elements only? Meaning of Stationary Objects made of brittle materials Dairy and non dairy yoghurts made using the same equipment