What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Member of the Month - January 2024

Started by , Jan 12 2024 05:39 PM
12 Replies
It gives me great pleasure to announce Setanta as Member of the Month for January 2024.

Setanta has been a very helpful and friendly member of IFSQN for 12 years....wow!  :w00t:

Happy new Year, we appreciate you Setanta!  

Prizes this year are a little different, instead of a standard prize such as the engraved pen we had last year.  This year we are giving winners an allowance of $50 to choose a prize from https://www.printful.com/

Regards,
Simon

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations Setanta!

1 Like

:sorcerer:

1 Like

WOOHOO 

Well deserved Setanta

1 Like

Woohoo!

1 Like

Congrats to the always helpful Setanta!

Marshall

1 Like

Congratulations on this well-deserved achievement!

Your insightful posts and valuable advice have helped make the forum a thriving hub for exchanging ideas and knowledge.

1 Like

Congratulations Setanta!  

:thumbup: 

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Congratulations !!! 

1 Like

Sincere thanks everyone!  I really like the interaction and the helpful nature of people here! Glad to play my part.

Congrats  :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations, Setanta, one of the best!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction November 2023 - Member of the Month