What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Management Review using Pyramid for KPI

Started by , Jan 17 2024 08:53 AM
1 Reply

Good Day and all the best for 2024 Food Safety Members

I was asked to use the pyramid tool to report on all Food Safety KPI - Key performance Index.

I am a little lost in this regard.

IF any good person using the pyramid tool for reporting, please share a few sample.  Your assistance with be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Distribution in Allergen Management FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan
[Ad]

Hi Kelpack,

I found that pyramid is an analytics tool (software). You can find it here:

https://www.pyramidanalytics.com/

You can formulate KPIs with the program. 

If you use the search term "pyramid tool to report on all Food Safety KPI - Key performance Index." in Google you will find the help center of pyramid with a description.

I hope that helps

PowderQM

Similar Discussion Topics
Distribution in Allergen Management FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test?