What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing Myself

Started by , Jan 26 2024 01:13 PM
4 Replies

Hello All,

My name is Joseph Quaye, from Accra, Ghana.

I am into food quality  assurance by career, and have worked in both food service and manufacturing.

Currently, i serve a QA Manager for Pizza Hut, Ghana and will like to know how to get registered as a IFSQN member.

Nice meeting  you all.

Warm regards from Ghana, West-Africa.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself
[Ad]

Hello All,

My name is Joseph Quaye, from Accra, Ghana.

I am into food quality  assurance by career, and have worked in both food service and manufacturing.

Currently, i serve a QA Manager for Pizza Hut, Ghana and will like to know how to get registered as a IFSQN member.

Nice meeting  you all.

Warm regards from Ghana, West-Africa.

Welcome! :)

Good morning Joseph, welcome!

It seems that you are already "registered."

Hello Joseph and welcome to the forum! Being "registered" as an IFSQN user simply means having a username/email registered with the site. This allows you to log-in and post on the forums. By successfully making this thread you are certainly a registered member already. If only everything else in life was that easy! :sleazy:

Jo Welcome to the forum.

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk Introducing Myself