What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Platform or software for creating posters

Started by , Feb 11 2024 11:58 PM
4 Replies

Hello guys,
I want to make a poster for Pre pack area for a mushroom manufacturing plant.
Can you please suggest me how should i proceed and which platforms to use.

thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Welcome me guys and enlighten me with your experience on this platform Recommendations for an online employee training platform
[Ad]

Hi Mushrooms,

I use Microsoft PowerPoint and usually convert to jpg or pdf although that isn’t necessary if you just want to print a copy. Example below.

FS 2.1.1.2 Food Safety Culture - Expected Behaviors.jpg   150.73KB   2 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

I also use PowerPoint.  If I want to make a larger one, like for a bulletin board, then I use Excel, either creating in Excel or creating in PowerPoint and then snipping it into Excel to enlarge it over however many pages I want it to be.  I know a couple of folks who use Publisher but I am not that familiar with it.  I use the Word Art options in the program, pictures we take, insert shapes from options in the program or I use free clipart off of an internet search, if needed.  I am not very artistic so I will often look at posters on an Internet search to get ideas on how best to design the poster so it is eye catching.  There is also Canva and Adobe that offer free options to create posters from templates and I have used them a few times to change things up.

Hi Mushrooms, 

You could try one of the many print-on-demand services for creating and printing your posters.  

How they work is you upload your artwork (create with Canva/Word/Powerpoint or use one of the royalty-free food safety posters created by the US FDA) into the print-on-demand system and the company prints you the posters in the size you want and the quality you need.  Some of them will also laminate or frame them. They are quite cost effective.   

Just google 'print on demand posters'.

Since you are in Australia you can also follow the same process with Officeworks (upload your image, have them print it at the size and quality you want and get it laminated if you wish, pickup or get it delivered). 

Have fun with it!  Since you are making your own you could include pics of your own crew and facility, which they might love. 

Hi,

for mushroom industry you can find ready to use posters on the website of the American Mushroom Institue.

They also have very nice Mushroom Industry Food Safety Training Kits.

:)

Similar Discussion Topics
Welcome me guys and enlighten me with your experience on this platform Recommendations for an online employee training platform