• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Bangladesh
    Bangladesh

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:19 PM

Hello Everyone, 

I am Akram Hossain from Bangladesh, an aspiring professional in the food sector. 
Graduated studying Food and Process Engineering, getting my post graduation concentrating on Agro-Processing.

I came to know about this platform from youtube. 

Can you guys please point out how can i get most out of this platform, also how can i contribute. 

Thank you all. 

Regards. 

Sweet'n'low

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 105 posts
  • 17 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 08 August 2019 - 03:53 PM

Welcome! The best way to get the most out of this network is what you put in. If you have questions, before posting search for them on the forums because most times a question you may have, has already been asked. 

The best way to contribute is to stay active in the network and look out for questions you may be able to answer. Provide us your knowledge just how we provide you with ours. 

zanorias

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 811 posts
  • 245 thanks
Excellent

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:Motorcycling, Food Safety, Science, Paddleboarding, Space

Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:04 AM

Hello Akram :welcome:

The Information Support and How To Guides sections may be worth a look through for new members

https://www.ifsqn.co...mation-support/

https://www.ifsqn.co...ore&module=help

As Sweet'n'low mentioned; the answer to a question you have may already exist within previous threads, you can search through these by using the search bar (top right) and changing the 'Google' to 'Forums' to search previous discussions.

No doubt countless people benefit from the wealth of information available here and knowledge voluntary given by members, so feel free to join in the discussions and add to the contributions if you wish to :smile:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users