What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope

Started by , Mar 05 2024 04:21 PM
4 Replies

Hello,  I work at a fruit puree company and we want to add pet friendly logos to our labels on certain products.  So our products would be mainly for human consumption with just a notice that they are pet friendly.

My question is, if we choose to do this, do we have to expand our scope to module 4 under SQF.  We currently are certified under module 2 and 11.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? Concerns of adding a plastic hang hook on a tea and sugar filter bag What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor? Adding Separate Warehouse for Finished Goods
[Ad]

No, you do not have to expand anything, nor call your CB, etc.

With that said - let's say you want to call attention to your products to potential bulk customers you might want to consider contacting your CB to add your Pet Friendly products to the scope - but as long as it is not becoming a large part of business you do not have to expand on your current modules.

By the way, when we lived in Panama and Costa Rica our two little dogs would eat the ground avocado's that fell off the tree, stand on their hind legs to grab the low hanging mango's and loved dragon fruits too!

They also loved blueberries, strawberries and watermelon.

By the way, when we lived in Panama and Costa Rica our two little dogs would eat the ground avocado's that fell off the tree, stand on their hind legs to grab the low hanging mango's and loved dragon fruits too!

They also loved blueberries, strawberries and watermelon.

my dog goes ape for watermelon.   

Thank you.  I appreciate the reply.

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? Concerns of adding a plastic hang hook on a tea and sugar filter bag What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor? Adding Separate Warehouse for Finished Goods Adding New Warehouse to FDA Account Adding Ingredients Not Written in the Packaging HACCP Study - dry blending RTE manufacturer adding dry egg powder an sesame seeds to our ingredients Adding Vitamin D & A on milk processing and side-effects on human Adding food fraud assurances to contracts