What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Member of the Month - March 2024

Started by , Mar 12 2024 08:09 PM
13 Replies
Congratulations to MDaleDDF our Member of the Month for March 2024.

On behalf of IFSQN and all of our members, we appreciate you!

Prizes this year are a little different, instead of a standard prize such as the engraved pen we had last year.  This year we are giving winners an allowance of $50 to choose a prize from https://www.printful.com
Regards,
Simon
2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024
[Ad]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Well Done and well deserved!

Nicely done!

Congratulations and thanks for all your help MDaleDDF!

Congratulations MDaleDDF

Congrats!

Congratulations :) :) :)

Congrats  :clap:

Thanks all!  But seriously, I'm like the class clown around here, surely someone more deserving next month Simon!   Lol.

And my birthday is st patricks day, so March is rockin for me.   Anyone that wants to tip a few this weekend, message me if you get to michigan!

Gonna drop that chedda on a IFSQN Hoodie!!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations -- I suggest you go for the shirt - it's an amazing conversation starter!

Hey Matthew, well deserved, congratulations! This forum would not be the same without your humorous and smart comments:)

Congratulations!!  :thumbup:

Congrats!   

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction November 2023 - Member of the Month