What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 2.3.2.9 - Specification

Started by , Apr 26 2024 03:40 PM
7 Replies

hello , 

I have a question I'm going over trying to understand SQF codes. 2.3.2 Specification  the part where I have a question is 2.3.2.9 it says 

"A list of all the above specifications shall be maintained and kept current." 

is this the same as approved supplier list ? if someone can help me out on this thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological specification dairy products FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet?
[Ad]

this element is referring to your finished goods specifications, not incoming materials

completely separate from the approved supplier  (which is a list of vendors, NOT materials)

1 Like

thanks for the help 

Create a finished product register and list the applicable food safety plan for each as well as a reviewed date for the specifications.  Attached is a copy of what we use.  

Attached Files

1 Like

thanks this help 

now that I'm reading the top 

2.3.2.9 Specifications for raw materials, auxiliary packaging materials, processing aids, printed materials, finished products, and contract services shall be reviewed as changes occur that impact product safety. Records of reviews shall be maintained.

Hi miissreg,

I can see there has been some confusion:

Clause 2.3.2.9 refers to Finished product specifications.

‘A list of all the above specifications shall be maintained and kept current’ is from the next clause 2.3.2.10 and does apply to raw materials and packaging, chemicals, processing aids, contract services, and finished products.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like1 Thank

thanks 

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological specification dairy products FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet? What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification? Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement Specification for Cleaning and Sanitizing Cloths Standard Specification Sheet BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification