What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A quick intro....

Started by , Oct 06 2006 12:36 PM
4 Replies
Hi there,

I've used a few useful items from these forums recently so I'd thought I'd register & show my appreciation.

I'm a Quality Engineer working for a medical prostethis company in Sheffield - just been moved to a new site which requires a complete overhaul (& in many areas creation) of the quality management system.

I may well be posting some quite simple questions, so please bear with me! I've just started my post-grad diploma in quality.

Anyway - look forward to speaking with you all!

Tony
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) Certficiation Intro Quick chilling composite dairy based sauce intro Intro
[Ad]

Hi there,

I've used a few useful items from these forums recently so I'd thought I'd register & show my appreciation.

I'm a Quality Engineer working for a medical prostethis company in Sheffield - just been moved to a new site which requires a complete overhaul (& in many areas creation) of the quality management system.

I may well be posting some quite simple questions, so please bear with me! I've just started my post-grad diploma in quality.

Anyway - look forward to speaking with you all!

Tony

Hi Tony, welcome to the forums. It's always great to have new members and especially nice change that you're not into food safety. I suppose medical devices have a lot in common with food being a highly reglated industry. Good luck in your new role, feel free to ask questions and we'll help all we can. Mind you as you are studying for a post-grad diploma in quality I think it might be us asking you the questions.

Regards,

Simon
I too have been cruising this site for over a year now and figured i should pay my dues. I look forward to many discussions.

I too have been cruising this site for over a year now and figured i should pay my dues. I look forward to many discussions.

Welcome Mike, read about BSI issuing the first 22k certificate in the US to New Seasons Food of Oregon few days ago. Do you have a hand in it? Care to tell us more?

Regards

Welcome Mike, read about BSI issuing the first 22k certificate in the US to New Seasons Food of Oregon few days ago. Do you have a hand in it? Care to tell us more?

Regards

Glad you decided to say hello Michael; we don't have too many active members from the States, so it's especially nice to see you.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) Certficiation Intro Quick chilling composite dairy based sauce intro Intro Quick check to see if product is sterile? Removing quick and slow candy from vending machines New Member Intro At what time and temperature is fish product deemed quick frozen? Intro