What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Presenting Myself

Started by , Nov 21 2006 11:10 AM
4 Replies
Dear All,

My name is Jose, I am 33 and Portuguese living abroad in China, Macao SAR. My background is in Food Science (MSc.) and I am presently attending an MBA. As a typical portuguese I love wines and studied for the Wine Spirits Education Trust intermediate certificate in order to learn and appreciate wine differently.

I have 10 years of food safety implementation experience at husbandry, chicken slaughterhouses, and chicken products, turkey and turkey products, bovine, ovine, swine slaughterhouses, meat and meat products, catering business medium & small size business (the worst challenge in HACCP implementation) and aquaculture products. I also have some experience in implementing ISO 9000:2000 standards and recently work with ISO 22000:2005.

I have recently published a paper on Gilthead Seabream in Food Chemistry, and develop a special interest in Culinary History and Traditional Cuisine Forensics. I am an IRCA provisional auditor for QMS and FSMS and a Certified Professional Food Manager (USA).

I am working for Macao Government Tourist Office as Senior Executive Officer in Licensing and Inspection. I have been involved in developing government regulations for the tourism sector in Macao SAR.

My goals by joining this group are to Learn, Discuss and Share. Regards, Jose
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Presenting the Food Safety Culture Plan
[Ad]
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yourself Jose; it was very interesting to read your resume.

On behalf of all our members I welcome you to the forums; please feel free to join in with the discussions.

Regards,
Simon
Dear Jose,

That is one heck of an experience basis.
I wish I'd been half as adventurous as you (with the exception of the auditor perhaps).

Best Rgds / Charles.C
Hi Jose,

I am so happy to meet you.

It was very suprising to find professional food safety manager.

Take care of yourself.

see you.
Hi Jose,

So glad to meet you here and get greeting from you, and looking forward to getting more experiences and information from you.

Best regards,

Hwa

Dear All,

My name is Jose, I am 33 and Portuguese living abroad in China, Macao SAR. My background is in Food Science (MSc.) and I am presently attending an MBA. As a typical portuguese I love wines and studied for the Wine Spirits Education Trust intermediate certificate in order to learn and appreciate wine differently.

I have 10 years of food safety implementation experience at husbandry, chicken slaughterhouses, and chicken products, turkey and turkey products, bovine, ovine, swine slaughterhouses, meat and meat products, catering business medium & small size business (the worst challenge in HACCP implementation) and aquaculture products. I also have some experience in implementing ISO 9000:2000 standards and recently work with ISO 22000:2005.

I have recently published a paper on Gilthead Seabream in Food Chemistry, and develop a special interest in Culinary History and Traditional Cuisine Forensics. I am an IRCA provisional auditor for QMS and FSMS and a Certified Professional Food Manager (USA).

I am working for Macao Government Tourist Office as Senior Executive Officer in Licensing and Inspection. I have been involved in developing government regulations for the tourism sector in Macao SAR.

My goals by joining this group are to Learn, Discuss and Share. Regards, Jose

Similar Discussion Topics
Presenting the Food Safety Culture Plan