• IFSQN Associate
  • 30 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• New Zealand
    New Zealand

Posted 26 July 2023 - 10:59 PM

Hi All

I have recently created my site's Food Safety Culture Plan however, I dont know how to present it. It is currently in an excel sheet and does not look appealing to be presented to the rest of the site.

Should I move them to PPT like a photo? The plan is currently categorised as per GFSI: Vision & Mission, People, Consistency, Adaptability and Hazards and Risk Assessment.

How do you present your plan?

Marloes

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 288 posts
  • 76 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 27 July 2023 - 12:48 PM

Hi,

Who are you presenting it to? And what is your goal for presenting? I think it highly depends on your target audience/intended message.
Higher management probably want to full report with a management summary (what will it costs us, what is the benefit, get their OK and management support).
Your stakeholders (plant management, team leaders etc.) would probably benefit from a (one-on-one or small team) meeting where you have a conversation on the plan (what do you need from them, what does it bring them?).
Your entire organisation (e.g. production level) would need a short and fun way. Perhaps your companies does regular company wide information events, pick some time to shine there. If you cannot speak to the plant personally. Perhaps look into making a short (1 page) flyer that you can spread: newsletter, letterboards, mailboxes etc. Include what you need from them (compliance), what it brings them (safer working, job stability) and perhaps some fun facts that they can talk about during parties (or better: brag a little about your company).

But probably more importantly: keep talking about it. Do not share it once, share it always.
Pick up any reason to talk about food safety culture. Perhaps frequent updates on what went well, what improvements were made. Any wins that were made. 

lavalienteQA

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 57 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:running marathons so I can eat donuts and pizza

Posted 27 July 2023 - 04:44 PM

Hi Lynzy, 

I agree with Marloes- breaking up your presentation into different structures will help keep you organized too! Perfect answer for different ways to present.

I presented to my auditors in a very straight forward way, with trending data from our questionnaires and the improvement over time. Nothing showy, just facts and they loved it.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users