What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Forum Update 29.12.06

Started by , Dec 29 2006 10:28 PM
4 Replies
The forums have been moved to the IFSQN.com server. The new location for the forums is http://www.ifsqn.com/forum/index.php

Although entering http://www.saferpak....forum/index.php in your browser will bring you here I advise you to update your bookmarks.

You may have also noticed the new logo, this is just an interim step before the forums and IFSQN.com website get a complete new and integrated look. You can take a sneak peek at the new IFSQN.com website design here:

http://www.ifsqn.com/dev/

Your comments and questions are most welcome.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name?
[Ad]
Dear Simon,

Very impressive.
Regarding the logo, I must admit some curiosity as to the linkage relating a half-moon, 2 telephone boxes, a tractor and a trident ??
Nonetheless, it certainly succeeds in sucking the viewer in.

Congratulations,

Charles.C

PS After reading down, I realised (stupid me) that the trident is a fork so I get this one now, and the others ? Perhaps the tractor provides the food ??

added - even more stupid me - the tractor is the farm of course, nice one. And then there were two ---?
Looks good to me too.

I thought I'd gone to the wrong page this morning because it looked too professional!

Happy new year.

Regarding the logo, I must admit some curiosity as to the linkage relating a half-moon, 2 telephone boxes, a tractor and a trident ??

It looks great to me. It also gives the idea "from the farm to the fork" doesn't it, Simon?
Nice work!
Regards,
KellyB.

Very impressive.
Nonetheless, it certainly succeeds in sucking the viewer in.

PS After reading down, I realised (stupid me) that the trident is a fork so I get this one now, and the others ? Perhaps the tractor provides the food ??

added - even more stupid me - the tractor is the farm of course, nice one. And then there were two ---?

He he, you're getting there Charles; it's supposed to be a tractor, a factory, serving in a shop, and a trident fork. Hey presto farm to fork!

Looks good to me too.

I thought I'd gone to the wrong page this morning because it looked too professional!

Happy new year.

I'll take that as a compliment Yorky. The IFSQN.com site design change should be complete by the end of this week with the forums being completed by the end of this month, hopefully a lot sooner though.

Happy New Year guys, thanks for the feedback.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name? Looking for a cosmetic QAs forum? New to the forum but not in the industry New to this Forum New to Forum New to this Forum - From Australia