What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduce myself

Started by , Jan 29 2007 01:29 AM
2 Replies
Hi everyone!

First of all, I really glad to find out this web site. It is a very useful web site.

I'm a Food Scientist currently working for a food company in city of industry. This company is making sauces and soup base powder lines. My areas of expertise includes raw material and packaging material food safety and quality as well as develop new products. I'm willing to learn more from this site and at the same time to share my experience with all of you guys.

Anyway - look forward to speaking with you all!

Jenny
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself
[Ad]

Hi everyone!

First of all, I really glad to find out this web site. It is a very useful web site.

I'm a Food Scientist currently working for a food company in city of industry. This company is making sauces and soup base powder lines. My areas of expertise includes raw material and packaging material food safety and quality as well as develop new products. I'm willing to learn more from this site and at the same time to share my experience with all of you guys.
Anyway - look forward to speaking with you all!

Jenny

Hello Jenny,

We're really glad you found us too Jenny. And thank's for introducing yourself.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Jenny,

Nice to meet you.

How wonderful is to find friends from food sector.

I am food engineer and I have been working in a catering company for 7 years in quality
department and I am hygiene manager

see you then

OZLEM

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce Myself Introduce myself Welcome! Introduce Yourself- gballard Introduce Myself Do we need to inform the auditing body if we introduce a new product to a BRC site?