What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Returning Member - From Canada

Started by , Feb 04 2007 04:59 AM
2 Replies
Hello from Canada...I had been an active member awhile ago and am returning now that we are in the implemenation stage of ISO22000. We have received HACCP 3 months ago and are also being audited by the FPA (American audit) - basically an ISO9000 audit.

Phil

P.S. By 3 kids are big Batman fans and were adament that my Avatar was Batman.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Procedure for returning equipment into process after repairs etc. Worker returning after injury with leg brace...what controls required?
[Ad]

Hello from Canada...I had been an active member awhile ago and am returning now that we are in the implemenation stage of ISO22000. We have received HACCP 3 months ago and are also being audited by the FPA (American audit) - basically an ISO9000 audit.

Phil

P.S. By 3 kids are big Batman fans and were adament that my Avatar was Batman.

Hey Phil, my three kids rule the roost in my house too.

Welcome back I'm sure the ISO 22000 gurus will offer you all the assistance you need.

Regards,
Simon
Dear Phil,

We are in the same boat. We wre also in the implementation stage of ISO 22000, hoping to get the certification audit by May last week or so. Welcome back.

BR

A Sankara Narayanan

Similar Discussion Topics
Procedure for returning equipment into process after repairs etc. Worker returning after injury with leg brace...what controls required?