What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

7.3.4 Intended Use

Started by , Aug 25 2004 08:37 AM
5 Replies
Quoted below are some of the requirements of ISO 22000, clause 7.3.4 Intended Use.

'The intended use and the reasonably expected handling of the end product shall be considered and included in the end product characteristics (see 7.3.3.2.e).'

OK!

'Users and consumers shall be identified for each product or process category, and consumer groups known to be especially vulnerable to the food safety hazard shall be considered.'

OK!

'Unintended but reasonably expected mishandling and misuse of the product shall be identified'

Hmm…any ideas on how we might achieve this?

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cooking Instruction or intended use in HACCP SQF 2.4.3.5 - Intended Use In Food and Beverage? Products with different intended use but similar processing on the same HACCP Plan? Intended to export ready to eat and ready to cook food to UK Information needed about meat intended for petfood industry
[Ad]

Hmm…any ideas on how we might achieve this?

Give the product to a number of folks I know and observe what they do with it.
That's all you need
No idea Simon, maybe healthcare, aerospace or automotive colleagues could help us, as I suppose we don't want to reinvent the wheel

Give the product to a number of folks I know and observe what they do with it.
That's all you need

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know you make a joke there Franco, but it may not be such a bad idea. Perhaps you could hold a focus group with customers and do some creative thinking with maybe some brainstorming and general fooling around. Who knows what may come out of it.

Anyway it's an idea.

Regards,
Simon
These instructions are for a soft air gun that shoots 6mm plastic balls with air pressure - not a real gun.

These guys have a pretty fertile mind. Maybe they could help us

Attached Files

• Gun3.jpg   56.15KB   111 downloads

These guys have a pretty fertile mind. Maybe they could help us

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure they could.

Regards,
Simon

'Unintended but reasonably expected mishandling and misuse of the product shall be identified'

for example : Think about a consumer who put the Mineral water in Freezer or make a drink in that buttle !

how would be the migration in these scenarios ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Cooking Instruction or intended use in HACCP SQF 2.4.3.5 - Intended Use In Food and Beverage? Products with different intended use but similar processing on the same HACCP Plan? Intended to export ready to eat and ready to cook food to UK Information needed about meat intended for petfood industry HACCP form 1 - Intended use in SFCR? Coffee Sold for Brewing Food Safety Question-Intended Use SQF8 - Intended Use of Product 2.4.3.6 HACCP: Product description and intended use HACCP concerning animal by-products not intended for human consumption