What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New member from greece

Started by , Mar 18 2007 11:01 AM
5 Replies
my name is mihalis , pleasure to meet all of you ,i work in the food area several years so i think this is an excellent apportunity for people like me to talk about food safety and quality issues with people all around the world
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

my name is mihalis , pleasure to meet all of you ,i work in the food area several years so i think this is an excellent apportunity for people like me to talk about food safety and quality issues with people all around the world

Hello Mihalis, thanks for introducing yourself. We've had a few new members from Greece just recently; do you know each other or did you find your way here by yourself? Anyway you are very welcome and we look forward to your input.

Regards,
Simon
Hello Mihalis,

Welcome to the forum. By the way , can you please elaborate your field of work for the interest of us all?

Best regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Dear Mihalis
Welcome to the forum,

best wishes with us,
MNEGM, EGYPT
Welcome mihali!!!we think that we have found our way by our own,didnt' we??Anyway greece becomes really a power in this forum!!

Vassilis

Welcome mihali!!!we think that we have found our way by our own,didnt' we??Anyway greece becomes really a power in this forum!!

Vassilis

Yes the British are being fast overrun.

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction