What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Directive 89/109/EEC - metall and alloys

Started by , Apr 11 2007 08:22 AM
3 Replies
Well, i'm looking for EU laws regarding metalls and alloys intended to come into contact with foodstuff. Till now, i haven't find it.

Ideas ?
Thanks in advance.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Maximum pesticide levels in EU Directive for fats, oils and emulsifier RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II for Packaging Materials Directive for packaging material CFIA Meat Inspection Regs-New Directive-Construction Materials FDA 21 CFR Part 11 & EU DIRECTIVE 1999/93/EC: digital signatures
[Ad]
Dear Roberto,

A quick look suggests that a specific EU directive is not yet available, eg see this extract -

"The Regulation establishes 17 groups of materials and articles which may be covered by specific measures :

* active and intelligent materials and articles
* adhesives
* ceramics
* cork
* rubbers
* glass
* ion-exchange resins
* metals and alloys (my underline)
* paper and board
* plastics
* printing inks
* regenerated cellulose
* silicones
* textiles
* varnishes and coatings
* waxes
* wood

Up to now specific measures exist for ceramics, regenerated cellulose and plastics."

The directive referred above is Framework Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and the extract from -

http://ec.europa.eu/...ramework_en.htm

However I did notice this link (2002) which may be of some help (could be a precursor to a Directive ?) -

http://www.bfr.bund....t_materials.pdf
(>1MB, suggest to save)

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank
Well, i have it. :)
But, it's just a guide.

Thanks.

Well, i have it. :)
But, it's just a guide.

Thanks.

Are you happy with what you've got Roberto.

Similar Discussion Topics
Maximum pesticide levels in EU Directive for fats, oils and emulsifier RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II for Packaging Materials Directive for packaging material CFIA Meat Inspection Regs-New Directive-Construction Materials FDA 21 CFR Part 11 & EU DIRECTIVE 1999/93/EC: digital signatures Amended EC Directive 2002/72/EC Eu Directive 89/2003