What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Trainer for training and implementation of ISO 22000

Started by , Apr 12 2007 10:48 AM
1 Reply
Myself is Vani Bhambri Working with Quality Cuncil Of India. For training on ISO 22000 standard and its implementation in Small scale industry my organization is searching a good trainer . He/she can be from anywhere. Can forum member suggest me name and contact point of such trainers.

Regards
vani_bhambri@yahoo.co.in
vani.nabcb@qcin.org
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are all internal and external trainings suppose to be from an accredited trainer? Does a Train the Trainer certificate expire? How to become Food Safety Trainer? Can SQF Practitioner/Trainer do Internal Audit ? Daily cost of an HACCP Trainer
[Ad]

Myself is Vani Bhambri Working with Quality Cuncil Of India. For training on ISO 22000 standard and its implementation in Small scale industry my organization is searching a good trainer . He/she can be from anywhere. Can forum member suggest me name and contact point of such trainers.

Regards
vani_bhambri@yahoo.co.in
vani.nabcb@qcin.org

Hi Vani, Have a look in our directory there is a consultancy based in India who work with ISO 22000, maybe you can contact them: Total Quality Solutions International

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Are all internal and external trainings suppose to be from an accredited trainer? Does a Train the Trainer certificate expire? How to become Food Safety Trainer? Can SQF Practitioner/Trainer do Internal Audit ? Daily cost of an HACCP Trainer Trainer Consultant Management Quality and Food Safety IRCA Approved Trainer Does a person approving an SOP need to be then certified as a trainer? New Member - Food Safety & HACCP trainer Ireland Train-the-Trainer