• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:16 AM

Hello all,

Me and my boss was thinking about to have an accredited trainer on site who can do our Food Safety Level 1,2 training for our staff, but we want hand out proper certification for those who pass.

I there any way to start this? I was looking around forums and websites to see what is the requirement for this, but I was not able to find anything.

Thank you for all answers.

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,072 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:35 AM

To deliver training resulting in RSPH-accredited certificates for those who pass, I believe you'd need to be registered with RSPH as a training centre: https://www.rsph.org...o-register.html

They seem to be open to employers undertaking this, but whether it is worth the cost/hassle is something only you can decide - there is a schedule of fees available through the link above.

FWIW I'd consider giving your local Environmental Health department a call - IMEX this can be an extremely cost-effective way of delivering the basic food hygiene training, with the right certificate at the end of it.

Thanked by 1 Member:

DanielLantos

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2020 - 01:04 PM

Thank you!!!

Share this