What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hazard analysis CCP2

Started by , May 18 2007 02:45 AM
4 Replies
I got a problem here, i get two Hazard analysis plan for my CCP2 and i do not know which one is comply to the HACCP system.

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP?
[Ad]
I think the first one is the the best.
The first is best. For a critical contaminant such as metal, an hourly monitoring is insufficient. Hourly verification is of the detector is good. Just maybe make a little clearer to say that the detector monitors every pack and the operator checks the detector on an hourly basis. These checks are obviously your CCP records.
Hello there,

Personally, I do not think both HACCP Plans are correct. I consider it an internal process validation rather than a kill-step because it does not have that specific function. Therefore it is not a CCP.

Regards
hello!!!

In my opinion, both plans are incompleted.

For example, you target is to assure a product metal free... then where was describe a potencial metal after metal detection areas? what is the fragment (calibrated pattern o certificated pattern), is possible hazard for non ferrous metal?, you need to assure rejection of contaminated product (product+pattern), pattern (only) and time of reaction.

you need more detail, is this hazard very important in you PLAN.

regards!!

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? Hazard Analysis and identification of raw material and ingredients Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Hazard Analysis of raw material ingredients Unforeseen Hazard of a Power Outage