What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Efsis

Started by , Sep 16 2004 07:43 AM
3 Replies
Can anybody provide me a EFSIS standard text? I wanna have a look! Many thanks in advance!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Has EFSIS disappeared? EFSIS/ BRC BRC/EFSIS/LAWLAB/LAWCRED BRC/EFSIS
[Ad]
Dear Ding,

You can access at http://www.efsis.com and be noted that almost of EFSIS standard are similar with the BRC Global Standard - Food

Regards

Can anybody provide me a EFSIS standard text?  I wanna have a look! Many thanks in advance!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately haven't come across a scanned copy (after all, it is copyright - we are all such honest chaps that we don't trade in such items, but....)

The EFSIS standard is not exactly the same as the BRC standard, but it does incorporate all the BRC requirements. The EFSIS standard lists an additional 15 requirements at foundation level, 3 at higher level and a further 18 recommendations. Some of recommendations involve social accountability and environmental policy so they go outside of the BRC standard whilst others are additonal interpretations of the standard.

The contents are also structured in a different order to the BRC standard and has 36 sections with for example, haccp on section 28.

Only EFSIS audit to the EFSIS standard as opposed to many companies who audit to the BRC standard which makes BRC more flexible when it comes to choice of auditors.

Not quite the same but hope it helps anyway

Ken

Unfortunately haven't come across a scanned copy (after all, it is copyright - we are all such honest chaps that we don't trade in such items, but....)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Ken, it's an important point. We do not condone the exchange of copyrighted materials such as published standards on these forums so please refrain from asking.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Has EFSIS disappeared? EFSIS/ BRC BRC/EFSIS/LAWLAB/LAWCRED BRC/EFSIS