What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A Special Offer for Active Members

Started by , May 31 2007 02:11 PM
Previous Page 1
29 Replies
We recognise that you our members are the foundation of these discussion forums, without the time and effort you invest here providing free help and advice this place would not exist.

To show our appreciation we are providing active members of our discussion forums with a lifetime listing in the food safety standards directory - completely free of charge. An entry in the directory is normally ‘paid for’ with the usual cost being £49 per year.

If you have made 50 posts or more you or your company are entitled to a free lifetime entry in the directory.

The directory has three separate areas for Food Safety Consultants, Certification Bodies and also Organisations that have achieved Certification to a recognised Food Safety Management System Standard.

Bellow is the instructions for getting listed in the directory:

Food_Safety_Standards_Directory___Application_Process.jpg   125.01KB   205 downloads

If you have any questions please ask in this thread.

Best Wishes,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) Special Event Procedure Swabbing FDA Registered Labs capable of testing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Bacillus cereus as well as the enterotoxins produced by Bacillus cereus New job offer, but with longer commute...need advice
[Ad]
Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for the 'gesture'. Its timely for us(we have just completed our 22000 certification successfully) and me too(I have completed 50 posts just the other day). I am just waiting for laying my hands on the certificate so that I can go for 'a life time entry in the directory'.

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Dear Simon,

The management team here at Packaging4 sends their thanks for the invitation, however I am having a little dificulty in completing the registration due to the BRC certificate being 2.64MB (PDF).

Please advise the next step.

Kind regards,

Steve
Hi Steve,

Please email the certificate to:

Team-at-ifsqn.com

I will try to make it smaller an email back to you.

Regards,
Simon
Dear Simon,

Thanks, will do today.

Regards,

Steve

Thank you very much for the 'gesture'. Its timely for us(we have just completed our 22000 certification successfully) and me too(I have completed 50 posts just the other day). I am just waiting for laying my hands on the certificate so that I can go for 'a life time entry in the directory'.
Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan

No problem Sankara; looks like you will be in a position to submit your details in about 3 months then. It's just a little joke. We have discussed here some time ago about the looooooooooooooooooong time it can take to get a certificate following an audit. Hopefully SGS will be a little more prompt.

P.S. Have you paid the invoice yet.

Regards,
Simon
Dear Simon,

For SGS Ghana, this is the first 22000 certificate they are issuing. Believe me, they have already started preparing a write-up to be published in their web page. So honestly I believe we will get it soon(they say a maximum of 8 weeks).

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Simon, thank you!

I'll keep working to earn my spot in the directory

btw

I like the forum, it's very helpful. I got the courage to make a post today. I hope it is my first one of many more to come and not my only one

angelica

Simon, thank you!

I'll keep working to earn my spot in the directory

Just 46 more to go.

I like the forum, it's very helpful. I got the courage to make a post today. I hope it is my first one of many more to come and not my only one

Thanks for the feedback Angelica. Please feel free to join in with the discussions, your contributions are most welcome.

Regards,
Simon
I hope that it's not to later to thank you Simon for invitation.
Anyway, even it is more easy to read and "more hard" to do a post, I will try to do my best.
Best regards!
Costi

I hope that it's not to later to thank you Simon for invitation.
Anyway, even it is more easy to read and "more hard" to do a post, I will try to do my best.
Best regards!
Costi

By the time you get to 50 posts your written English will be so good you will be able to create a marketing masterpiece for your directory entry.

The offer is not time limited.

Regards,
Simon
this is a great reward for those who are doing their best to help and share their knowledge.

looks like you will be in a position to submit your details in about 3 months then.
Hopefully SGS will be a little more prompt.

Dear Simon,

SGS promised us in 8 weeks. The certificate has arrived at the SGS Ghana office after 5 weeks. Its for us to collect it now. We are planning to collect it next week and I will be submitting the details by next week end. Commendable work by SGS.

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan

SGS promised us in 8 weeks. The certificate has arrived at the SGS Ghana office after 5 weeks. Its for us to collect it now. We are planning to collect it next week and I will be submitting the details by next week end. Commendable work by SGS.

Great. When you submit your details make sure you choose the payment option "Check / Bank Transfer" - when it comes through to me I will set your listing live and obviously I will not charge you.

Have a nice weekend.

Simon
Dear Simon,

I am more than thrilled, going ecstatic.... yes we receieved the ISO certificate from SGS last week end(in 6 weeks after the audit) . So now I am taking the advantage of 'the special offer for active members'. I must say double thanks to you, because it was through the forum that I could clear many of our doubts when we were getting prepared for the audit and now for this special offer too.

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan

I am more than thrilled, going ecstatic.... yes we receieved the ISO certificate from SGS last week end(in 6 weeks after the audit) . So now I am taking the advantage of 'the special offer for active members'. I must say double thanks to you, because it was through the forum that I could clear many of our doubts when we were getting prepared for the audit and now for this special offer too.

You deserve it. You passed the test.

You're here: Directory Index Samartex Listing

You're here: Directory Index Samartex Listing

Thank you very much Simon

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Just a 'heads up' for some of our newer members to say this offer is still open.

Any questions please ask here.

Regards,
Simon
I'm bumping this topic for info.

For any members who are Consultants / Training providers or Certification Bodies (registrars) don't forget this offer is open to you. Provided you meet the criteria.

I know from talking to some of the people listed recently it has got them some decent contracts, so well worth it and a good incentive to keep posting, especially if you don't have your own website. You can link to your listing from your forum signature.

Regards,
Simon
Dear Simon..
how to register my company to the directory???

Dear Simon..
how to register my company to the directory???

Instructions are here

If you need further help let me know.

Regards,
Simon
Greetings Simon,

This is a great news!!! lifetime listing in the food safety standards directory, WOW, Thanks for bringing close to us, Mine posts are still under 50,

The offer is still valid & how long it is valid?, Any certificate of participate is there? or Confirmation letter?
Can i get the copy where is my name in the directory which side, which page.

Thanks for replying all the above queries,
Well you are speeding towards qualification Abdul.

The links directory is here:
http://www.ifsqn.com/links.php

Depending whether you are a food business, consultant or certification body you would enter your details in the relevant directory. It is valid for life and hopefully that will be a very long time.

Instructions are here

If you need further information let me know.

Regards,
Simon

Greetings Simon,

This is a great news!!! lifetime listing in the food safety standards directory, WOW, Thanks for bringing close to us, Mine posts are still under 50,

The offer is still valid & how long it is valid?, Any certificate of participate is there? or Confirmation letter?
Can i get the copy where is my name in the directory which side, which page.

Thanks for replying all the above queries,

Well you are speeding towards qualification Abdul.

The links directory is here:
http://www.ifsqn.com/links.php

Depending whether you are a food business, consultant or certification body you would enter your details in the relevant directory. It is valid for life and hopefully that will be a very long time.

Instructions are here

If you need further information let me know.

Regards,
Simon

THAT's great Simon,
bombshell reply, i can't imagine how you handling 100 posts at a time, and replying so fast.

You need increment this year

Have a great weekend ahead.
Dear Simon

I have tried to register our company in the listing. In this regard I have got a mail with all details of bank and payment method and message
Your order will not process until we receive payment.

Does this mean I have to pay money for inclusion.

Regards

Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) Special Event Procedure Swabbing FDA Registered Labs capable of testing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Bacillus cereus as well as the enterotoxins produced by Bacillus cereus New job offer, but with longer commute...need advice Can't Add Title of Food Defense Team Members in Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0 Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) audit preparations Hello Members Can the food safety team members also be on the TACCP, VACCP team? Recommendations for Active Dietary Ingredient Suppliers in the USA