What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Milling machine

Started by , Jun 09 2007 10:51 AM
2 Replies
Hello friends,

I am on the look out for a proper milling machine for our product. The freeze fried product is fluffy and we are grinding it manually before we pack it. I want to completely eliminate the possibility of microbial contamination during grinding manually plus a milling machine can assure uniform particle size as well. The machine should not generate heat as our product is heat sensitive and the maximum temperature allowed may be 70°C.

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Milling Services Needed HACCP Plan Flour Milling HACCP plan flour milling HACCP for Wheat and Maize Milling Livestock feed - toll milling and bagging options?
[Ad]
hI

Is possible can you explain in detail you product? I worked for 5 years in fruit granules and powder company, but I need more details.

best regards,

tasi.

Is possible can you explain in detail you product? best regards,

Dear Tasi,

Our product is called thaumatin. It is a natural sweetener. Freeze dried product is fluffy, non-abrasive and soft. It has a moisture content of 9%(max). As it is sensitive to heat max temp advisable would be 70°C. The capacity is 5 Kg (max) per day.

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan

Similar Discussion Topics
Milling Services Needed HACCP Plan Flour Milling HACCP plan flour milling HACCP for Wheat and Maize Milling Livestock feed - toll milling and bagging options? Condensation control in comminution processes, i.e., product milling? Key audit areas/ audit programs in flour milling company Chemical/Biological Hazard in Flour Milling HACCP Maize Milling Plan Guidelines How to control microbial hazards in chocolate milling?