Cocoa and Hypertension

Started by , Jul 06 2007 10:24 AM
1 Reply
Cocoa.htm   48.9KB   38 downloads

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP-Chocolate bars from cocoa beans Food safety considerations when purchasing cocoa liquor? What are the steps when metal shavings found in our cocoa? Hot Cocoa Microbiological Testing - Salmonella Confusion How do I get the cocoa powder fineness reached 99.5% (200 mesh).?
[Ad]

Cocoa.htm   48.9KB   38 downloads
Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan

To be honest I hear so many X is good fo you Y is bad for you, followed by Y is good for you X is bad for you news stories, I have become rather blase to them. A balanced diet is the answer. Yes a crate of wine on one side of the scales and a dozen Big Macs on the other should do the trick.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP-Chocolate bars from cocoa beans Food safety considerations when purchasing cocoa liquor? What are the steps when metal shavings found in our cocoa? Hot Cocoa Microbiological Testing - Salmonella Confusion How do I get the cocoa powder fineness reached 99.5% (200 mesh).? Hygienic Zoning in Cocoa beans processing factory Cocoa bean roaster thermometer calibration HACCP plan for cocoa mass processing Job description food safety agent (working on shift) in cocoa process Food Safe Whey Powder & Cocoa Powder Supplier Needed