What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training

Started by , Oct 25 2004 09:52 AM
3 Replies
where can I obtain BRc/IoP traing videos
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]
Hi Alan,

Are you after a video explaining about the BRC/IOP Standard itself, or is it for training employees on contamination control, personal hygiene etc?

Regards,
Simon

Hi Alan,

Are you after a video explaining about the BRC/IOP Standard itself, or is it for training employees on contamination control, personal hygiene etc?

Regards,
Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Simon
We are a company preparing for accrediation to BRC/IoP and I wandered if there was just a general requirements overview nothing to indepth so we can showw the work staff the type of controls we are about to introduce so yes , contamination, personal hygiene would be ideal

Regards
Alan

Hi Simon
We are a company preparing for accrediation to BRC/IoP and I wandered if there was just a general requirements overview nothing to indepth so we can showw the work staff the type of controls we are about to introduce so yes , contamination, personal hygiene would be ideal

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Alan,

We provide a range of hygiene training materials and services specifically for food packaging companies. If you want to carry out the training yourself we have booklets, posters CD-ROM's, PowerPoint's etc. available in our online store. Alternatively we can carry out the training for you. It's entirely up to you.

Follow the link below and take a look at the training materials we have in store. If you want to have a chat to discuss your needs further please feel free to give me a call on 0161 287 9880.

http://www.saferpak.com/orderform.php

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training