What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

All I want for Christmas is...

Started by , Nov 13 2007 09:55 PM
7 Replies
Issue 5 of the BRC Global Standard Food is available on 24 December 2007. Snazzy black cover is worth the 90 quid alone. I just realised it's only two years since the last revision.

Read all about it: BRC Global Standard - Food Safety (Issue 5)

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unannounced Audit's NC submission falling in the Christmas holiday period Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Christmas figs & dates
[Ad]
I'd better get my letter off to Santa

Thats nice timing as I'll soon be working with the new standard as Im donning my foodie hat once more. I hope it's not as weighty as the forthcoming BRC/IOP packaging standard as I've just switched industries to avoid the prospect of lugging that hefty thing around
Thanks for the link, I have just got 15% off the packaging standard (when it is written).

Regards,

Steve
Well done Martin. Why the change? Can you tell us more about your new job?

Regards,
Simon

Well done Martin. Why the change? Can you tell us more about your new job?

Cheers Simon, sorry for dragging this

I shall be Systems Co-ordinator for one of the major flour millers, driving the programmes needed for BRC and ISO 9001 (No ISO 22K as yet). The last five years in the paper packaging industry have taught me a huge amount both technically and about myself but the yearning to get back to the food/bakery sector never went awayand this was too good an opportunity to miss. I will have to re-adjust to seeing a HACCP plan with some CCP's on it

Hopefully I'll continue to chip-in with any packaging related topics where I can be some use for as long as the memory holds out

Hopefully I'll continue to chip-in with any packaging related topics where I can be some use for as long as the memory holds out

And of course flour.

So you didn't leave for more bread. Sorry.

Anyway best of luck Martin, I'm sure you'll be a great success.

Regards,
Simon
Hey guys,

Anybody has a gap analysis of Issue 4 versus Issue 5 ?

Regards,
Eugene
Hey guys,

Its me giving feedback to my own post

The information on BRC Food Standard Issue 5 on the internet is hard to find, or pretty scarce. But i got this instead; SGS Group will be having a free web seminar to discuss the changes in the new Issue 5... which answers my own question

Its free to register.

The link is here http://www.foodsafet...for_food_safety

Regards,
Eugene

Similar Discussion Topics
Unannounced Audit's NC submission falling in the Christmas holiday period Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Christmas figs & dates Merry Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas to all members of IFSQN Merry christmas... For those who celebrate Christmas – what will you be doing? Christmas Greetings Thread