What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 in fertilizer, veterinary drugs and cleaning agents companie

Started by , Nov 21 2007 10:05 AM
1 Reply
I would like to ask following questions about this subject :
- T
here is a group (L (Bio)chemical manufacturing additives)in ISO 22000 product categories, have you got an idea in implementation of FSM in those sectors?
- What is the main scope of a FSM system in a
- fertilizer company? or
- drug company (I think this is limited to veterinary drugs)? or
- cleaning agents company

Do you know there are some guidelines for them?

Note : I think we can treat vitamins and biocultures as a part of food, so traditional HACCP approach is ok for them.

L (Bio)chemical manufacturing additives;

· vitamins; pesticides; drugs; fertilizers; cleaning agents; biocultures
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000 : 2018 Template Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Cleaning Process and Chemicals ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation
[Ad]

I would like to ask following questions about this subject :
- T
here is a group (L (Bio)chemical manufacturing additives)in ISO 22000 product categories, have you got an idea in implementation of FSM in those sectors?
- What is the main scope of a FSM system in a
- fertilizer company? or
- drug company (I think this is limited to veterinary drugs)? or
- cleaning agents company

Do you know there are some guidelines for them?

Note : I think we can treat vitamins and biocultures as a part of food, so traditional HACCP approach is ok for them.

L (Bio)chemical manufacturing additives;

· vitamins; pesticides; drugs; fertilizers; cleaning agents; biocultures

Has anybody got experience of ISO 22000 in any of the sectors mentioned by Kara?

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000 : 2018 Template Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Cleaning Process and Chemicals ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs