What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello Introducing

Started by , Dec 13 2007 12:35 PM
1 Reply
Hello all,

Recently joined the group. Like to exchange information and learn from all of you.
Based in India.

A working for third party certifying body in role of managing food safety services, am personally qualified as food safety auditor (only for knowledge purpose), do not do many audits these days
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Hello all,

Recently joined the group. Like to exchange information and learn from all of you.
Based in India.

A working for third party certifying body in role of managing food safety services, am personally qualified as food safety auditor (only for knowledge purpose), do not do many audits these days

Hello Bala, welcome to the discussion forums. Please join in the discussion where you see fit.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk