What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

For those who celebrate Christmas – what will you be doing?

Started by , Dec 13 2007 08:44 PM
6 Replies
It’s a dirty job, but from lunchtime on 21 December I will be eating, drinking and being merry with my friends and family until 02 January 2008.

I love Christmas as I can relax and do lot’s of things that warm my soul and recharge my batteries for the New Year to come. The only work I will need to do is assemble a couple of BMX Bicycles on Christmas Eve and after Santa has been I will need to make a couple of trips to the rubbish tip to get rid off the packaging excesses of Christmas. I will look in on the site from time to time, but will be scaling down my appearances to the barest minimum. I hope it snows.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not may I wish you peace, goodwill and happiness.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unannounced Audit's NC submission falling in the Christmas holiday period Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Christmas figs & dates
[Ad]

It’s a dirty job, but from lunchtime on 21 December I will be eating, drinking and being merry with my friends and family until 02 January 2008.

I love Christmas as I can relax and do lot’s of things that warm my soul and recharge my batteries for the New Year to come. The only work I will need to do is assemble a couple of BMX Bicycles on Christmas Eve and after Santa has been I will need to make a couple of trips to the rubbish tip to get rid off the packaging excesses of Christmas. I will look in on the site from time to time, but will be scaling down my appearances to the barest minimum. I hope it snows.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not may I wish you peace, goodwill and happiness.

Regards,
Simon

Ummm im working up until Xmas eve (busy time of the year for us) then cooking like a good un Xmas day, then back in work boxing day ( i volunteered, im the only manager with no sprogs!)

New Years i'm having three days orf! (maybe more, depends on hang over!)

New Years i'm having three days orf! (maybe more, depends on hang over!)

I like you Caz.
Dear Cazx,

i volunteered

I hope they provide entertainment. Chippendales?

Happy End of Year to All

Rgds / Charles.C
ei..Christmas...i am Chinese from MAlaysia...so we have public holiday at Thursday (Hari Raya Haji) and 22th December is Chinese Big Day...if we apply leave at Friday and Monday...then we got 6 days long holidays. But the management just told me that i cant apply any leave on these two days, cause i have to stay back and standby for the roast turkey. Cause if get many customer request, i need to help the chef for roasting and packaging.

Dear Cazx,

I hope they provide entertainment. Chippendales?

Happy End of Year to All

Rgds / Charles.C

I'll have a number of "Poles" to dance around Charles!
For all of you merry Christmas and happy new year!

Kindly,

Emmanuel.

Similar Discussion Topics
Unannounced Audit's NC submission falling in the Christmas holiday period Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Christmas figs & dates Merry Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas to all members of IFSQN Merry christmas... How do you celebrate at the end / beginning of a New Year? All I want for Christmas is...