What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Nice to meet

Started by , Jan 11 2008 11:00 AM
2 Replies
Dear colleagues,

Let me introduce my self. I’m Olga from Russia and I’m working in one food company in Moscow, in QA department.

I’m happy to join this forum. Currently I'm working for preparation our system for ISO 22000 certification and yours discussions and topics very help me.

Thanks a lot ))
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
It's nice getting information here :) Hi, Nice to join the community Good day and nice to meet you! Hello and nice to be here Guide to HACCP Validation from FSIS - Nice Info
[Ad]
Dear Olga,

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting to see that ISO22k is active in Russia.

Regards / Charles.C

Dear colleagues,

Let me introduce my self. I’m Olga from Russia and I’m working in one food company in Moscow, in QA department.

I’m happy to join this forum. Currently I'm working for preparation our system for ISO 22000 certification and yours discussions and topics very help me.

Thanks a lot ))

Hello Olga, I believe you are our first Russian member. Well you are definitely the first one that stated it. A warm welcome to the forum. I suppose it's quite cold in Moscow right now.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
It's nice getting information here :) Hi, Nice to join the community Good day and nice to meet you! Hello and nice to be here Guide to HACCP Validation from FSIS - Nice Info New Layout-Nice Change Just wanting to get some nice ideas for GMP refresher training 22K - nice stuff! Doing Anything Nice This Weekend?