What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Malaysia

Started by , Feb 22 2008 08:14 AM
3 Replies
Hello everyone!

I'm a QA officer from Malaysia, currently involved in the milk processing industry. In my company, I'm in charge of updating the HACCP manual here (not alone, of course!) and with my lack of experience, any help that I can glean from the forums here is much appreciated.

Thanks all for making this exchange of knowledge possible!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia
[Ad]
Hi lisenielle, We're glad you found us. Please feel free to join in the discussion.

Regards,
Simon

Hello everyone!

I'm a QA officer from Malaysia, currently involved in the milk processing industry. In my company, I'm in charge of updating the HACCP manual here (not alone, of course!) and with my lack of experience, any help that I can glean from the forums here is much appreciated.

Thanks all for making this exchange of knowledge possible!

Hi lisenielle, you are not alone from malaysia. :)
Another Malaysian ---> kspay

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia Hello from Malaysia Hello! From ASEAN Malaysia! Hello from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia! ISO 22000 Manual Purchase in Malaysia