What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

International Food Safety Conference

Started by , Feb 10 2005 11:07 AM
3 Replies
Did anybody from the forum attend the conference in Rome earlier this month? What were the highlights? and what were the low points? and where can I find copies of the presentations?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit
[Ad]
No I didn't go.
Sorry
Nope, maybe Franco did or knows someone who did.

Simon

Nope, maybe Franco did or knows someone who did.

Franco's Intelligence is working hard.
A new standard for China has been presented.
So far this is all we know mates.
I'll let the Intelligence complete the job.

Similar Discussion Topics
Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit International Standards for Freeze Dried Strawberries International Standard for the Kilogram Can anyone share their food defense plan with International Adulteration requirements? Due to increasing number of affected Coronavirus, what is your BCP for your local and international suppliers in case covid extends for the whole year Appropriate International Standard for Salt Production?