What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Job Title

Started by , Feb 21 2005 08:30 AM
13 Replies
With the traditional title of Quality / Technical Manager not really describing what I do I am looking for a different job title. P.S. My boss is German and he thinks that Technical means Engineering.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can't Add Title of Food Defense Team Members in Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0 What is your job title and what are the pros and cons of your job? CFR Title 21 507.28, Human Food By-Products for Animal Feed Explanation of the text of CFR - Title 21 Project Title for Masters
[Ad]
Come on Ladies and Gents support Yorky with your votes.

Regards,
Simon
Yorky,

My title in one of the companies I am involved with is - Food Safety Compliant Manager.

You may want to consider Quality/Process Compliant Manager

Charles Chew
drop the word 'Quality'.

Get your boss to think a little bit more about their own responsibilities and all others in the organisation.
I agree about the responsibilities. It always seems that when another manager has the title Quality Manager then he is responsible for quality and the other managers can just bang the product out? Should we make all QMs redundant?
Have you made a choice yet Yorky?

Regards,
Simon
As you can see there appears to be no job /department title which describes what we do. I have spoken to my boss and we have agreed to keep the title the same at present, i.e. Technical Services.
How about Quality Improvment Manager, leader of the QI team.
Hello Smiley, I'm sorry I missed your first post - very rude of me not to welcome you to the forums. Anyway a warm welcome to you.

I think Yorky has gone full circle with the title.

Regards,
Simon
Business Management System For Quality/Director - hence, BMSQ Director. Too wordy but it is what I am stuck with for the moment.

Regards,

Donald
I hope you get paid by the word Donald.

A warm welcome to our forums; if you need any help give me a shout.

Regards,
Simon
I work for a QUENSH Department
(Quality, Environment, Safety & Health)

Although i'm official Quality & System's manager, my main job seems to be tea making, hand holding and tissue issuer!

Anyway, whats in a name.....seem to be doing the same thing no matter what they call me!

my main job seems to be tea making, hand holding and tissue issuer!

tissue issuer is very polite. I prefer to call it b*m wiper.

tissue issuer is very polite. I prefer to call it b*m wiper.

OOHHH Yorky i don't wipe B*M's! i'm too high a flyer for that!

Similar Discussion Topics
Can't Add Title of Food Defense Team Members in Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0 What is your job title and what are the pros and cons of your job? CFR Title 21 507.28, Human Food By-Products for Animal Feed Explanation of the text of CFR - Title 21 Project Title for Masters Do we need a title 21, if we are a soda company? Quality Documents Title Assistance in research title regarding food safety Title of this forum CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21