What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

20,000 Posts and Counting

Started by , May 27 2008 08:19 PM
7 Replies
I just noticed we've broken through the 20,000 posts barrier. It's a milestone worth celebrating and one I would never have believed we could achieve when we started with the forum in January 2002. By my reckoning we should break through the 100,000 barrier some time in 2032 and 1,000,000 well who knows. Not really true, growth isn't linear, it's more like a snowball that grows under it's own steam [steam???], so who knows when we'll reach 100,000. What I do know is the growth, prominence and importance of the forum is all down to you - the members who contribute day in day out. Thank you all so much and well done.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbial counting Colony Morphology/Counting Difficulties Counting and recording TPC Count Validation of Cell Counting using Thoma Chamber Micro counting methods - from two different plate dilutions
[Ad]
Can I get a steam powered snowball please? Nice metaphor mixing!

Can I get a steam powered snowball please? Nice metaphor mixing!

Good morning GMO and thanks for your compliment. I'm just a Metaphor Mixing Machine. And I won't work for nobody but you.

Simon
Thats a brilliant milestone and due in no small part to the open and easy going way the forum is run considering the serious nature of the subjects discussed ( well some of them anyway!) and thats largely down to your vision.
Thanks for that feedback Martin it means a lot.

Simon
'Chapeau'!

Regards,

Emmanuel.
Good work Simon,

You have proven that in a open community there is no limit for success.
Are we the new Quakers in the 21st century ???

Okido
Oh I don’t know about that, I don’t know enough about Quakers. If it means we are a group of friends who like to do things differently and who work together selflessly for the achievement of a common goal - then yes we are.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbial counting Colony Morphology/Counting Difficulties Counting and recording TPC Count Validation of Cell Counting using Thoma Chamber Micro counting methods - from two different plate dilutions Competition: Guess when we will reach 30,000 forum posts Celebrating 100 posts - as on 09-09-09 Congratulations to Charles.C on 1,000 Posts Broken Attachments in Posts How to Find New Posts in the Forum