What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A Critical Analysis of Food Safety Management System & Temperature

Started by , Jun 30 2008 10:48 AM
3 Replies
Good evening friends,

let me introduce myself as Mahesh, working as a trainer in Mumbai. recently i attended the CIEH level 4 course in U.K. Iam looking for some help with regards to two assignments that i need to complete as part of the course. they are :-

a) food safety management procedures

b) temperature

I request the forum members to give me some tips with regards to some real life critical analysis where a food safety system and a tempetuare control system failed and the corrective actions taken thereafter.

kindly help

regards
Mahesh
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging
[Ad]
Dear Mahesh,

It would be better and practical if you can visit any food manufacturing or retail service sectors and learn the operations and talk to the QA personnel to get a clear picture practical experience and insight into the operations will help you as you are supposed to give a real case study from your experience.

Thank you Jean........

Good evening friends,

let me introduce myself as Mahesh, working as a trainer in Mumbai. recently i attended the CIEH level 4 course in U.K. Iam looking for some help with regards to two assignments that i need to complete as part of the course. they are :-

a) food safety management procedures

b) temperature

I request the forum members to give me some tips with regards to some real life critical analysis where a food safety system and a tempetuare control system failed and the corrective actions taken thereafter.

kindly help

regards
Mahesh

Hello Mahesh, welcome to the discussion forums. I think maybe you need to be more clear with your question. If this is a question from your assignment please post it in the full?

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Food Fraud & Food Defense Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans