What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Process Flow Diagram (including by-products, waste)

Started by , Aug 21 2008 10:53 AM
7 Replies
Hello,

I work in a Tomato Industry.
We have in our HACCP the flowcharts with all the steps and CCP's.

For the BRC and ISO 22000 we need to include the by-products and waste.
Regarding the by-products is easy, bur the waste...

I think that the flowchart it will be so confused...
Anyone have an example of a flowchart with the waste?? For any type of industry...

(I think that i need to include for example: when the input is "aseptic bags", these packaging comes in a carton... So, the carton is waste...)

I'm so confused.. Please help me...

many thanks,
Filipa
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]

For the BRC and ISO 22000 we need to include the by-products and waste.
Regarding the by-products is easy, bur the waste...

I think that the flowchart it will be so confused...

You made me panic when I first read this and I thought I'd forgotten something; then I remembered that actually where there is waste produced in the process; I simply put an arrow to the side to a box which says "waste". As it happens, (but not for HACCP reasons) I then have separate flow diagrams for how waste is removed from the area.
you need a sepearate waste flow diagram instead of compressing everything on one page .
in my company .. we separate of waste with two catagories.. REwork and Reject....

for rework product include in production flowchart and for reject waste we made "waste disposal layout"
Hello everyone,

many thanks for your replies.

Anyone have an example, of a waste disposal layout?
And you have include this flowchart as an attach of the HACCP?

Because in the BRC standards it is a requisite of the HACCP Plan...

Filipa
i have no waste layout but check sample waste water layout .i hope is not irrelevant to you can you indicate on layout your wastes and destinations.

Attached Files

• plan.xls   220.5KB   527 downloads
1 Like

i have no waste layout but check sample waste water layout .i hope is not irrelevant to you can you indicate on layout your wastes and destinations.

Wow that's some diagram Wamamili, thanks for sharing.

Is it helpful to you Filipa? Do you still have a query?
Hello,

many thanks Wamamili... Was a good help...

Filipa

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Looking for information on condensed milk process