What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Review the Haccp Plan

Started by , Aug 23 2008 11:21 AM
6 Replies
Hello,

anyone can show me an example of a record of the HACCP review??

You have a check list to demonstrate that you have analyses all the points:
- change in raw materials or supplier;
- changes in ingredientes/recipe;
- change in process
- change in packaging
- change in staff
- change in consumer use
- developments in scientific information...

Many thanks,
Filipa
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Review document Management Review using Pyramid for KPI BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? Scheduling of Management Review in relation to Unannounced audit Pre-shipment Review 9 CFR 417.5
[Ad]
Can anyone help Filipa with HACCP review?
Dear filipa,

In my company, we dont have any particular matrix to shown the changing of points that you've mentioned. As the for the output of HACCP Review, we record it on Minutes of Meeting.

The change on those mentioned points by you will affecting the sections on the HACCP Program. Therefore, we only record the changing of the related HACCP sections. The record's name is "The addendum of HACCP Program". Technically, I guess it is similar with the record of HACCP review that you mean.

Herewith I attached it. Hopefully can help. Please feel free to comment for anyone.

Regards,

Arya

Attached Files

1 Thank
Hi Filipa,

HACCP reviews and its continual updation based on the changes becomes very difficult for any company. I myself am facing the same problem. But to make sure that we capture most of the changes, I am making use of plant modification form and HACCP meetings where the departments highlight the changes made in their respective areas.

Arya- Addedum of HACCP program is good. I am also making use of same system but in different format. But I think that we have to rely on individuals rather on system for these changes which will lead in some gaps.

If anyone have more robust system for performing HACCP reviews based on change management, please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush
Thx for sharing

Thanks Arya for sharing the the doc 

Really its very nice n summarized 

great!

thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Review document Management Review using Pyramid for KPI BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? Scheduling of Management Review in relation to Unannounced audit Pre-shipment Review 9 CFR 417.5 Procedure for approving suppliers of services and annual review for their performance SQF - Frequency of specification review BRCGS 3.5.3.3 - Supplier of Services Review Review of preventive controls records SQF Management Review - Meaning of Senior Site Management?