What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Back from Afghanistan

Started by , Sep 06 2008 03:53 PM
0 Reply
Hi my name is Ted now residing back in the UK after working in Afghanistan for the last two years as a quality control manager. My current qualifications are HND and PgC in HACCP including membership of a variety of professional bodies the Institute of hospitality, city and Guilds, and Institute of meat, and trying to find work in the Far East specifically quality assurance or quality control.
I am also considering doing freelance however I'm not sure what kind of qualifications are required as I do not have lead auditor's status. There doesn't seem to be much work in the food industry in the Far East is there any help and advice anybody can give me With regards to the above to topics?

Thanks

Ted Jaycocks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Hi again I'm back Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Hi again I'm back Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go? Ingredient map back to source trace FSSC 22k non-conformance bite back... Peel Back - nesting labels Does the back-up SQF practitioner need training in HACCP and FSMA? Drain and Toilet Back-up Policy or Procedure