What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Get your note books out - Chefs here

Started by , Sep 22 2008 06:20 PM
3 Replies
Hello to one and all, I've arrived so anyone that may need my help! I'm here.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
GMP Enforcement when employee has medical note for smart watch wearing Looking for references for HACCP, PCQI, SQF Books and Booklets Has anyone got the link to the P 6.1.8 Guidance note? Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Can anybody provide me with some material/books regarding whole process of commercial canning?
[Ad]

Hello to one and all, I've arrived so anyone that may need my help! I'm here.

Hi Chef, There are 20,000 plus posts on the forums and I'm sure there are lot's of topics that would appreciate your input. Feel free to browse around and share your knowledge where appropriate. By the way what is your field of expertise? It would be nice if you could tell us a little about yourself.

Regards,
Simon
Trained by the Army. Only the best is good enough.
Hotels, Private Clubs and Contract Caterers are just some of the people and places I've worked. But feel free to ask, and you'll find out more.
Oh sorry forgot to say... I'm a catering Manager now. I'm an all rounder in the kitchen. And I'm currently up-dating my food safety in management level 4.

Similar Discussion Topics
GMP Enforcement when employee has medical note for smart watch wearing Looking for references for HACCP, PCQI, SQF Books and Booklets Has anyone got the link to the P 6.1.8 Guidance note? Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Can anybody provide me with some material/books regarding whole process of commercial canning? Need scientific articles/books from IFSQN related to HACCP and ISO 22000 for my thesis Interviewing chefs - what are the standards? Food Psychorheology Books Any good books on bakery and pastry information? Food Technology/Science books