What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for BRC Procedures and Job Descriptions

Started by , Mar 02 2009 04:56 AM
4 Replies
Hi everyone!!!!

Can anyone please help me with these.. Im looking for the Job description of an MR and DPR for a Food packaging manufacturing...

thanx in advance
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Transportation Procedures Food Security Policies and Procedures External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Changeover and documentation procedures requirements Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers
[Ad]
Dear mherz,

MR = Management Representative (as in ISO 9000) ???

DPR = (no idea) ???

Pleeeease clarify

Rgds / Charles.C

added - and also JD = ?????
Sorry charles for being not specific

Job description (JD) of the following:

Management Representative for Hygiene Manual (BRC)
Deputy Management Representative (DPR) -for BRC

hope anyone can help me here
Hai,
MR is the main link between the HACCP team leader and the top management.
Without MRs support nothing will happen.So you should specify the importance of MR.
I suggest ,to include in his job description "to ensure that all the food safety principles and legal requirements have been applied effectively'".

thanks
Sheeja
At the highest level of detail here is a starter for the Food Safety Management Systems Representatives role.

1. Establish, implement and maintain the food safety management system

2. Report performance through Data analysis to top management via Management review

3. Promote quality awareness throughout the organization

Similar Discussion Topics
Transportation Procedures Food Security Policies and Procedures External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Changeover and documentation procedures requirements Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Cleaning Procedures in Coffee Manufacturing and Packaging Example HACCP Manual and Procedures for Packaging Company Chiller and Freezer Breakdown Procedures Revisions on SQF Procedures Emergency preparedness and response procedures as required by ISO 22000 for food packaging