What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Presentation for Schools

Started by , Mar 24 2009 02:30 PM
7 Replies
Hi;

I ask again because this forum is the main source to take the best information and pure knowledge.Actually I am looking for a presentation about foods,what are the preservations methods for food,cross contamination and and food poisoning with pictures.But simple because this will be presented to school.

please foreword me any presentation that you find.

Khalid
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.
[Ad]
Hi Khalid,

Perhaps you can modify your presentation using the links from Food Safety and Quality Presentations?
Dear Hongyun,

Super archive (2006) link

Khalid didnt state the age range unfortunately (??). Then again, if old enough to be interested in such hazards, maybe ok with some editing .

Rgds - Charles.C

Dear Hongyun,

Super archive (2006) link

Khalid didnt state the age range unfortunately (??). Then again, if old enough to be interested in such hazards, maybe ok with some editing .

Rgds - Charles.C

Dear Charles :

The age is between 14-20 years.

Best Regards

Khalid
Dear Khalid,

Did you look at the links already given ? Any use or too difficult ?

I tried first two (very large file sizes !) and the material looked quite advanced (?) + not so many graphics (?) but maybe you like it ??

My guess is you are looking for something more basic in pictorial form like factories use for training hygiene for the employees ?? The preservation part is then a different aspect, not sure if hv ever seen this in simple form.

Pls advise.

Rgds / Charles.C
Nice find Hongyun. It's easy to lose sight of the amount of archived information available here.

Thanks,
Simon

Nice find Hongyun. It's easy to lose sight of the amount of archived information available here.

Thanks,
Simon

I should thank you for having the archive. Nice presentations indeed. But the same cannot be said for Khalid?

@Khalid,

Are the presentations too wordy for your students? Though I still think you can get some info from the presentations and modify/simplified them so your students can understand them better.

I should thank you for having the archive. Nice presentations indeed. But the same cannot be said for Khalid?

@Khalid,

Are the presentations too wordy for your students? Though I still think you can get some info from the presentations and modify/simplified them so your students can understand them better.

Dear Hongyun:

Fabulous,& too helpful many thanks for you and charles.I arranged a nice presentation from them .

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Food Fraud & Food Defense Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.