What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food authenticity and traceability

Started by , Mar 29 2009 02:53 AM
1 Reply
Hi every one,
I hope you guys will be doing well. I am looking for some literature related to food authenticity and traceability. I want to make presentaion on the role of traceability in food traceability. Plz can any one help me by postng some useful documents related to food auntenticity and traceability.

regards
atique
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.
[Ad]
Dear Atique,

Looks a bit similar to this thread ?

http://www.ifsqn.com...showtopic=12068

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Food Fraud & Food Defense Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.