What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

News Flash!

Started by , Sep 07 2005 09:25 PM
5 Replies
MARHABA SALEM is certified ISO 9001 & ISO 22000 (H.A.C.C.P) THE Hotel MARHABA SALEM*** is situated on the beach front on the outskirts of Sousse center.
http://www.expedia.c...=1126128101561
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
A news article that is real but should be in the onion August Food Safety News and Industry Round-up July Food Safety News June Food Safety News Food safety and HACCP news, legislation and updates
[Ad]

MARHABA SALEM is certified ISO 9001 & ISO 22000 (H.A.C.C.P) THE Hotel MARHABA SALEM*** is situated on the beach front on the outskirts of Sousse center.
http://www.expedia.c...=1126128101561

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mmmmm
Are they one of yours Joy?

A little bandwagon jumping is expected when a new standard is released, but I think this one is a little far-fetched.

Hey I just noticed they also have Hand bail and Volley bail - that's definitely swung it for me.
No simon, not one of ours, although we do operate globally in 110 countries and have been recognised as a "superbrand", our other hubs are part of the same process as us. Good job they did not quote UKAS or other accreditation body !! Being certified with an unaccredited certificate is ok but not widely recognised as you know. Alot of clients want to wait to get an accredited certificate. Hope we will be the first to issue a UKAS accredited certificate. Anyone interested in a UKAS witnessed assessment let me know

Regards

Joy
You can't help yourself Joy. Feel free to add your event to the calendar.

I wonder if they have swing bail...

You can't help yourself Joy.  Feel free to add your event to the calendar.

I wonder if they have swing bail...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Simon, I thought I was pushing it a little :) will behave from now on I promise. Maybe Swing Bail is a a compromise for criminals in turkey !!!

Joy

Similar Discussion Topics
A news article that is real but should be in the onion August Food Safety News and Industry Round-up July Food Safety News June Food Safety News Food safety and HACCP news, legislation and updates May Food Safety News Recall news :( FSA News post lost its mind-or only me they are picking on Where do people in the United States look for food safety news updates Looking for news on dairy products production