What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from South Africa

Started by , Jun 11 2009 10:18 AM
1 Reply
Hi all,

My name is Cobus and I work in the food hygiene industry in South Africa, focussing on training and 2nd party HACCP auditing. I am also a BRC TPA.

Came across PAS 220 today (not very publically available unless you have 138 GBP, ). I fefuse to spend more money on yet another standard (especially since our currency sucks against the pound). So my question is: does it vary significantly from other standards or is this just another rehash for the sake of making money (I saw Erasmo's remark that "it looks really similar to section 4 of BRC").
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa Hello from South Africa Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation
[Ad]

Hi all,

My name is Cobus and I work in the food hygiene industry in South Africa, focussing on training and 2nd party HACCP auditing. I am also a BRC TPA.

Came across PAS 220 today (not very publically available unless you have 138 GBP, ). I fefuse to spend more money on yet another standard (especially since our currency sucks against the pound). So my question is: does it vary significantly from other standards or is this just another rehash for the sake of making money (I saw Erasmo's remark that "it looks really similar to section 4 of BRC").

Hi Cobus, a warm welcome to the forums. I've not seen the public available PAS 220 - price £138GBP but from what I've heard it is nothing new. How can a set of food GMP requirements be any different from the BRC Standard et al.

I hope you get the chance to join in the discussion from time to time.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa Hello from South Africa Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation Hello from S.Africa Microbiology requirements for Frozen foods imports into South Korea? Hello from South Africa New Member from S.Africa Hello from S.Africa