What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to attach files?

Started by , Jul 11 2009 09:52 AM
3 Replies
Dear Simon,

Although I am using this forum for a long time but fortunately I didn't feel a need to attach a file with my postings. Now I am going to add to two recently started threads but I am finding no way how to attach associated files with my replies.

Please me out of this.

Thanks and regards::
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can someone please attach a PRP daily checklist? I need files for setting up IFS/BRC system What to do about missing complaint files? How to document files following the SQF Code? Do you attach NCRs for raw materials or equipment to your LHRs?
[Ad]

Dear Simon,

Although I am using this forum for a long time but fortunately I didn't feel a need to attach a file with my postings. Now I am going to add to two recently started threads but I am finding no way how to attach associated files with my replies.

Please me out of this.

Thanks and regards::

Sorry about that Zeeshan, I've had a few members say the same thing. I checked all of the settings I can see and there is nothing that would prevent you from attaching the document.

So that I can test this can you tell me:

- file type
- file size
- the thread where you were trying to attach the document

I will also check with the forum software people to see if they can help with this.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Simon,

Fortunately the problem is resolved. It was my mistake.

I had not noticed the separate pane for attachment. The confusion started when I had not found the command button for attachment of file in the standard toolbar, instead there were buttons that facilitated to insert links only.

Regards:

Zeeshan.
No problem Zeeshan, it saves me a job. I have to admit it is not very clear the first time you use it.

Regards,
simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Can someone please attach a PRP daily checklist? I need files for setting up IFS/BRC system What to do about missing complaint files? How to document files following the SQF Code? Do you attach NCRs for raw materials or equipment to your LHRs? Files Library Access Keeping files on regulations from different countries How to attach film to PET tray without machinery Linking Visio forms to Excel files