What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Ver5 - Electronic Copy

Started by , Aug 04 2009 04:35 PM
5 Replies
Does anyone know where I may be able to "Acquire" an electronic copy of Ver5?

I have the paperback, but would love the electronic copy to help with some Internal Auditing documentation.

Thanks in advance :)
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Clause 5.6.7 Test Methods and Samples - Physical or Electronic BRCGS 4.9.6.2 Control and Monitoring of Electronic Devices Does SQF require a physical copy of all of your SOPs with an approval signature? Does the facility need a hard copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard for the audit? Records: Paper or Electronic
[Ad]

I have the paperback, but would love the electronic copy to help with some Internal Auditing documentation.

Do what i did, scan it in! Just don't forget, it has a copyright

Caz x
Either that or you'll have to buy it.
I bought one of the BRC standards as an electronic copy and will never do it again. It can be printed once and then locks and it is only accessible on the computer that it was downloaded on.

Gail
infoiqc

I bought one of the BRC standards as an electronic copy and will never do it again. It can be printed once and then locks and it is only accessible on the computer that it was downloaded on.

Gail
infoiqc

Never heard of that before!!

Thanks for the info guys :)

try www.brcbookshop.com

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Clause 5.6.7 Test Methods and Samples - Physical or Electronic BRCGS 4.9.6.2 Control and Monitoring of Electronic Devices Does SQF require a physical copy of all of your SOPs with an approval signature? Does the facility need a hard copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard for the audit? Records: Paper or Electronic Electronic Fly Units in moist environment Electronic forms that require signature Hand-written incident reports vs electronic Need a copy of ISO 220002-1 and ISO22002-5 How to validate an electronic document repository